Just a few days after a “normal” Sunday episode, the Talking Chop Podcast returns in mid-week fashion for something of a special edition. After all, the 2020 MLB Trade Deadline is looming and the Atlanta Braves could be active in advance of Aug. 31, especially given the team’s gaping holes in the starting rotation.
With that in mind, TC’s Scott Coleman joins the show for Episode 238 and topics include the following:
- Monday was busy, even with a rain-out, because Ian Anderson was called up and Ronald Acuña was reinstated from the injured list
- Nick Markakis is also back and his bat will help Atlanta’s offense
- Cristian Pache seemingly wasn’t going to play and he was jettisoned as a result
- Examining Tuesday’s double-header, headlined by Anderson’s brilliance and two victories over a quality opponent
- Glancing at a few options that could be available before the deadline, with a focus on starting pitching and some tangible buzz that Atlanta could be active
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.