The Atlanta Braves are leading the National League East in mid-September and, for the most part, all is right with the world in Braves Country. With that as the backdrop, Episode 305 of the Talking Chop Podcast is here with a special guest.
Zach Dillard of Bally Sports South joins the program and topics include the following:
- Atlanta reeled off a 4-2 week, but it wasn’t void of drama
- Zach’s thoughts on Charlie Morton’s contract extension and the veteran right-hander’s 2021 performance at the top of the rotation
- Freddie Freeman is still pegged for free agency in just a few weeks... unless something changes
- What should the confidence level be for the bullpen?
- Dansby Swanson cooled off this month and is now in a slump
- Austin Riley and Freddie Freeman have been included in the NL MVP mix, though they aren’t the favorites
- The Braves have 20 games remaining and they are in a (very) favorable position, even with Philadelphia facing the easiest remaining schedule in MLB
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.