Good evening, friends. The Talking Chop Podcast returns for a late August episode on a Sunday, and there is plenty to discuss surrounding the Atlanta Braves. TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole convene for Episode 303 of the show, and topics include the following:
- It was a weird week on the schedule for Atlanta, including a two-game sweep at the hands of the Yankees and back-to-back off days in the middle of the week
- The weekend was better, with the Braves taking a series against the best team in baseball
- Eddie Rosario is on board...
- ... and Ian Anderson is back
- Atlanta continues to get great value out of trade deadline acquisitions
- Austin Riley is completely out of his mind
- Looking at the landscape in the National League East after the New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies had positive weekends
- Peeking at next week’s slate for the Braves, including a road series against the Dodgers and a series against the Bizarro Rockies
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.