The Atlanta Braves were pretty busy at the 2021 trade deadline. The team didn’t completely overhaul its roster with “all in” moves, but the team’s front office was active on the margins, improving the club without giving up the farm. With that as the backdrop, there is a new episode of the Talking Chop Podcast to recap the festivities.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman convened on Friday evening for Episode 299, and topics include the following:
- The Braves focused heavily on the outfield with moves to bolster their offense, particularly with power
- Atlanta also added a potentially key piece to the bullpen for a modest cost
- What happens now for the rest of the season? What does the team’s lineup look like?
- Glancing at the activity from around the NL East, including some high-profile deals involving rival clubs
- Examining the task at hand as the Braves try to chase down the teams ahead of them in the playoff picture
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.