The Atlanta Braves endured a maddening first “half” of the 2021 season and, during the All-Star Break, the Talking Chop Podcast Network was quite busy. The team returns to the field for competitive action on Friday but, before the first pitch, Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman convene for Episode 296 to discuss the following:
- The 2021 MLB Draft is over and the Road to Atlanta crew broke everything down in a three-part mini-series that is available for your listening pleasure
- Atlanta received brutal injury news before the break and it casts a shadow over the second half
- Last week’s results were a roller coaster for the Atlanta Braves, as usual
- Sunday’s lineup was a reminder of what the Braves don’t have available right now
- Are Freddie Freeman and Dansby Swanson heating up?
- What about the catcher spot with Travis d’Arnaud seemingly getting closer?
- Atlanta’s pitching has been quietly awesome for the last month
- The projection systems paint an ominous picture for the Braves, particularly when they take injuries into account
- Looking ahead to the second half, beginning with a tough early schedule
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.