The Atlanta Braves hold a 1-0 series lead over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NLCS after a memorable Game 1 win. Following the contest, the Talking Chop Podcast reconvened to discuss everything that transpired.
Episode 315 is co-hosted by TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman, and topics include the following:
- Atlanta struck first in Game 1, with Eddie Rosario getting on base and matriculating around the diamond
- The Dodgers answered with two-out damage in the second
- The fourth inning featured the only two home runs of the night, with each team denting the scoreboard once
- Max Fried put together a gritty outing to keep Atlanta in the game despite not having his best stuff
- Atlanta’s bullpen continues to be lights-out, including three more scoreless innings from Tyler Matzek, Luke Jackson and Will Smith
- Austin Riley is the Game 1 hero, both for his walk-off hit in the ninth inning and his home run earlier in the contest
- Looking ahead to Game 2, with Ian Anderson scheduled to face off against Max Scherzer
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.