2022 is here and the Atlanta Braves have work to to do with the roster. Of course, the Braves can’t do much to address personnel issues in the midst of an ongoing lockout, but Atlanta’s outfield situation is certainly interesting at this stage. To that end, Episode 334 of the Talking Chop Podcast is here to discuss myriad topics, and the show is co-hosted by TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole.
Here’s a synopsis:
- The lockout continues to rage with no end in sight, and neither side is engaging in formal negotiations
- MLB Network made a mess with the Ken Rosenthal situation
- Ronald Acuña is pretty good at baseball, and he’ll Atlanta’s outfield when he’s able to return from injury
- The Marcell Ozuna situation still looms
- Adam Duvall is back for another run, and the Braves are going to need him
- What should fans expect from Pache, Waters and Michael Harris this season?
- The Braves do have some external options, including the guys who ended the season on a World Series winner
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.