The Atlanta Braves were blasted on Saturday afternoon, falling to 6-9 on the season. While things could certainly be worse if not for the heroics of a particular star outfielder, the team’s start has been uneven and there is plenty to discuss.
As such, Episode 284 of the Talking Chop Podcast is here, with Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discussing the following:
- Tuesday’s game started very well and it was all downhill from there, including injuries, ineffective pitching and an Adam Duvall revenge performance
- Remember Adam Duvall?
- Wednesday marked the fourth straight loss for the Braves, bringing the team to an unsightly 4-8 for the season
- Things got dicey on Thursday, but Atlanta avoided its first five-game losing streak since 2017
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is completely out of his mind
- The injury bug bit the Braves again on Friday, but they managed to scratch out a win behind Kyle Wright
- Saturday’s game didn’t go super well
- What should the Braves be doing with both of their centerfielders on the shelf?
- Looking ahead to Sunday night’s game in Chicago and the upcoming week
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.