The Atlanta Braves have been (very) quiet for the last several weeks. Of course, the Braves are not the only team in baseball dealing with relative silence but, in an effort to cut through the quiet period, the Talking Chop Podcast returns for another show.
Episode 270 features Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discussing the following topics:
- Spring Training is getting closer, even if it does not necessarily feel like it
- Baseball still hasn’t established rules for 2021, headlined by the universal DH and playoff format
- Marcell Ozuna doesn’t have much buzz right now and, well, it is pretty obvious that the lack of DH clarity is playing a part
- Is Kris Bryant off the board completely?
- What about George Springer? Would that make sense at this juncture?
- Atlanta’s bullpen may not be set just yet, but they also may want to cut back on spending
- The Mets did a thing and acquired an elite player, along with a real starting pitcher
- Looking ahead at the NL East, at least in brief fashion
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.