Yes, it’s Friday night, but the Atlanta Braves completed a double-header and it’s a holiday weekend. As such, the Talking Chop Podcast is here for Episode 240.
The show features TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman, with topics including the following:
- Ronald Acuña returned with authority on Friday
- Marcell Ozuna and Adam Duvall made a bit of history with two consecutive three-HR games
- Freddie Freeman hit his first career grand slam and couldn’t stop smiling
- Thoughts on Atlanta’s lack of activity before Monday’s trade deadline
- Recapping what has been a (very) positive week on the field
- Charlie Culberson pitched on Friday night and it happened in the 7th inning of a three-run game
- Farewell, Matt Adams
- Austin Riley is out of his mind
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.