The Atlanta Braves picked up a Game 1 win over the Miami Marlins, and the Talking Chop Podcast is here to discuss it all.
Brad Rowland and Eric Cole host the show and topics include the following:
- Ronald Acuña started the day on a strong note and also became involved in controversy
- Max Fried wasn’t his best, but the bullpen (and the bats) picked him up
- Travis d’Arnaud enjoyed himself on Tuesday and he was the centerpiece of Atlanta’s big inning in Game 1
- Going through Atlanta’s roster decisions for the series, including the choice to take 15 pitchers and 13 position players
- Looking ahead to Game 2, with Ian Anderson scheduled to take the hill for Atlanta
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.