The Atlanta Braves continue their playoff journey on Tuesday afternoon with a match-up against the Miami Marlins in MLB’s Texas pseudo-bubble. Before the things get underway, the Talking Chop Podcast returns to preview the festivities.
Episode 248 features TC’s Brad Rowland, Eric Cole and Scott Coleman, with the following topics on the docket:
- The Marlins knocked off the Cubs in a (mild) upset, setting the stage for an NL East battle in the NLDS
- Trying not to remember the 1997 playoff match-up between these two clubs and, of course, Eric Gregg
- What kind of roster changes should the Braves make from the Wild Card round to the NLDS?
- The Braves announced their starting pitchers for the first three games, but what happens after that?
- Going through Miami’s roster and examining strengths and weaknesses
- What are the prediction models saying about this match-up and how much noise is there in another short series?
- Final predictions before the five-game set gets underway
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.