The 2020 season is over for the Atlanta Braves after a Game 7 loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday evening. Much ink will be spilled in the aftermath but, seconds after the final pitch, the Talking Chop Podcast convened to react to the maddening defeat.
Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discussed the following in Episode 259:
- There was a laundry list of memorable moments in this game and not in the best way
- Ian Anderson didn’t have it and the bullpen wasn’t perfect, but this loss was on the offense
- The base-running blunder that will live in infamy alongside Lonnie Smith from the 1991 World Series
- The Dodgers deserve credit for grinding... and grinding... and grinding... and taking advantage of Atlanta’s mistakes
- The podcast isn’t going anywhere during the offseason, even if it won’t be daily as it has been during the playoffs
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.