Good evening, friends. The Atlanta Braves weren’t able to finish off the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday evening. As such, the two teams will get together in a pivotal Game 7 on Sunday but, before that tilt arrives, the Talking Chop Podcast is back to set the table.
Eric Cole and Brad Rowland discuss the following in Episode 258:
- The first inning wasn’t kind to Max Fried and the Braves were playing from behind all evening as a result
- To his credit, Fried really settled in to give Atlanta a chance to win
- The second inning was a complete back-breaker for the Braves
- Searching for offense in advance of a win-or-go-home Game 7
- Ian Anderson gets the ball on Sunday and the entire bullpen is available
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.