After a Game 3 to forget on Wednesday, the results were much better for the Atlanta Braves on Thursday evening in Game 4 against the Los Angeles Dodgers. As a result, the Braves hold a 3-1 series lead and there is plenty to discuss.
The Talking Chop Podcast returns for Episode 256 and the following topics were discussed by TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole:
- Bryse Wilson was utterly fantastic in his first playoff start, setting the table for what became a Braves victory
- Marcell Ozuna had a big night, continuing his glorious 2020 season as Atlanta’s designated hitter
- The 6th inning was the big swing in the game, with the Braves scoring six runs to give the bullpen some breathing room
- Atlanta’s manager had a bit of a hiccup in the 7th inning, even if it didn’t bite the Braves
- Max Fried is scheduled to pitch Game 6 and the Braves look ahead to Game 5 without a perfect starting pitching option
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.