The Atlanta Braves face off against the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2020 NLCS, and there is much to discuss. To that end, the Talking Chop Podcast is here yet again to preview the festivities in Episode 252.
Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following topics:
- What are Atlanta’s roster options? Should (or will) there be any changes from the NLDS?
- The Braves will (finally) have to use a fourth starter in this series, and Game 5’s plan isn’t assured either
- Can Travis d’Arnaud catch seven straight days? How will Brian Snitker manage a pitching staff without the benefit of days off?
- Combing through a deep and talented Dodgers roster, searching for some weakness to exploit and attempting to predict what Los Angeles might do
- What are the projection systems saying about the series? How about the betting markets?
- Final predictions on the outcome of the series, dating back to TC’s Eric Cole planting his flag on Episode 251
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.