Happy Sunday, folks. The Talking Chop Podcast is here for Episode 126 and, even if this particular show isn’t as upbeat as some of the previous editions, TC’s own Eric Cole returns for the madness.
Topics include the following:
- SunTrust Park was a disaster zone after the weekend and we move through the anatomy of a four-game sweep at the hands of the Colorado Rockies
- What in the world happened to the bullpen?
- Touki Toussaint was brilliant earlier in the week and he might be back in the (very) near future
- Ronald Acuña is truly out of his mind, even if Jose Urena did his best to derail the train this week
- Shouting out Brian Snitker for protecting a young player
- Brandon McCarthy won’t be back in 2019 (or beyond) but he might make an appearance in the bullpen at some point down the stretch
- Sam Freeman is... back
- What would the bullpen look like if the playoffs started today?
- Discussing Kolby Allard, both through the lens of the present and the future
- Looking (way) ahead to the last few days of the season and any sort of comfort level
- Much, much more