It’s a special episode of the Talking Chop Podcast, as we’ve reached the milestone of 100 shows. Over the past two years, there have been a myriad of Atlanta Braves-related topics to hit on and we’ve tried to cover them all.
To that end, we are joined this week by TC’s Eric Cole and Baseball America’s Carlos Collazo (also the former host of the program) to explore a number of items and reflect on the past. Topics include the following:
- Chipper Jones is officially a Hall of Fame inductee and we reflect on his career with the Braves
- Three major prospect lists have emerged and we lean on the experts to break down what was controversial, reasonable and even spot-on
- ESPN’s Keith Law anointed the Braves as the No. 1 prospect organization again and he wasn’t alone
- 2018 ZiPS projections are here and there are a few eyebrow-raising ones
- Christian Yelich... not a thing
- Alex Anthopoulos shot down any notion of Swanson and Albies changing positions... but should he reconsider?
- Mike Foltynewicz as a reliever and why that might be a thing
- What kind of upside do the young pitching prospects have?
- What’s changed since the start of the podcast?
- The notion that we actually hate the Braves
- Much, much more