I have seen a few posters request some sort of long term payroll projection so I thought I might throw one together. A few notes about the table posted after the jump:
- '10 salaries are listed with all incentives included
- If a player has an option it's value is listed with a 'P' next to it with the buyout (if any) listed next to it in parenthesis.
- All salaries guaranteed are listed along with at least the 400k minimum in every other cell. This will increase obviously with arbitration awards and FA signings but its the listing of the minimum commited in total salary.
- Each arbitration year is listed A1-A4. This is useful because you can just eyeball how expensive players will be in respective years and how long we get to have control over them.
- I have Heyward and Kimbrel coming up midseason in this writeup, but if they come up earlier you can just move the arbitration years up one year.