Here are some paraphrased quotes from the presser:
- Wagner was at the top of the off-season list of closers list for the Braves.
- In his first appearance back from TJ surgery, he threw against Atlanta, and was on the Braves' radar from that point.
- Wagner will enjoy playing closer to home.
- Wagner never felt any discomfort in his road back from TJ.
- First face-to-face discussion with Wagner and the Braves was last Tuesday.
- He's going to have to get with McLouth about getting #13. He told an interesting story about his grandfather and that number.
- He grew up loving Dale Murphy, and he grew up rooting for the Braves when they weren't that good.
- He feels the ball is jumping out of his hand again, like it hadn't done in many years.