Only two weeks remain in the 2021 regular season, and there is plenty of drama with the Atlanta Braves. However, the Braves still hold the lead in the National League East and the Talking Chop Podcast returns for Episode 306 on the heels of a nice victory on Sunday afternoon in San Francisco.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discuss the following topics:
- Two losses to the Rockies at a suboptimal time
- Thursday’s game was postponed and it may not actually happen in 2021
- The weekend didn’t start in fantastic fashion for Atlanta, including a Friday roller coaster and a frustrating loss on Saturday evening
- Sunday went better for the Braves, headlined by Max Fried and a cycle from Eddie Rosario
- What does the NL East race look like?
- Looking ahead to the the final two weeks of Atlanta’s schedule, beginning with seven more games against NL West teams on the road before returning home for two big series against rivals
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.