After a busy trade deadline, the Atlanta Braves put together their best week of the season with a series sweep against the Cardinals in St. Louis and then took two out of three against the Washington Nationals. It took more than four months, but the Braves have finally shattered the .500 glass ceiling.
TC’s Scott Coleman and Eric Cole discussed the busy week for Episode 300 on the podcast and topics include:
- The immediate power impact of Jorge Soler and Adam Duvall
- Richard Rodriguez shines in first week of bullpen duties
- A wild and wacky inning in St. Louis with 5 consecutive walks
- Freddie Freeman’s sudden exit on Saturday night
- A look at the red-hot Phillies and ice-cold Mets
- And much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.