The Atlanta Braves were quiet in the days leading up to the trade deadline but were active late adding four players to the mix for what they are hoping will be a productive stretch run. Atlanta needed to address issues in the outfield and in the bullpen and attempted to do just that in four separate deals.
You can find a list of the deals below and all of our coverage from the trade deadline in this story stream.
- Braves acquire reliever Richard Rodriguez from Pirates
- Braves trade for Jorge Soler from Royals right at the trade deadline
- Braves acquire OF Adam Duvall from the Miami Marlins in exchange for C Alex Jackson.
- Atlanta acquired OF Eddie Rosario and cash considerations from the Cleveland Indians in exchange for INF Pablo Sandoval.
- Atlanta acquired catcher Stephen Vogt from the Arizona Diamondbacks in exchange for first baseman Mason Berne.
- The Braves acquired Joc Pederson from the Chicago Cubs in exchange for first baseman Bryce Ball.