The Atlanta Braves finished the week with a 4-3 record. While that isn’t anything incredible by the standards of a team that reached the NLCS a season ago, there were signs of life for the Braves after a dire end to the month of May.
With that as the backdrop, the Talking Chop Podcast is back for Episode 291, with Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discussing the following topics on a Sunday evening:
- Starting the week in positive fashion, only to have a pitching hiccup in the middle against Washington
- Discussing Charlie Morton’s 2021 season and also the recent work of Drew Smyly on the mound, then pivoting to Atlanta’s overall pitching approach
- Tucker Davidson did his job and earned another outing
- One awful inning kept the Braves from a potential sweep of the Dodgers
- Shane Greene is back in Atlanta, even if he hasn’t pitched for the big league club yet
- Rays of light after a relatively encouraging week
- What’s to come?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.