The Atlanta Braves began this week with a thud, but recovered — at least to some degree — with a couple of wins over the weekend. In response, the Talking Chop Podcast returns for another run late on a Sunday evening, with Brad Rowland and Eric Cole chopping it up.
Episode 288 includes the following topics:
- The Braves can’t seem to solve the Toronto Blue Jays, as evidenced by an 0-6 record this season
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is battling an ankle injury that cost him (almost) the entire weekend’s worth of action
- The results were much better over the weekend, particularly on Friday and Saturday
- Sunday’s game was totally off the rails and the Braves almost pulled it off
- There was plenty of grumbling about Atlanta’s managerial performance after Sunday’s game
- Tyler Flowers decided to hang it up, and we had to — once again — extol his virtues
- Mike Soroka won’t be pitching for a while, which is highly unfortunate
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.