Good evening, friends. It was a busy week for the Atlanta Braves, with better results than the first weekend of the 2021 season. With that as the backdrop, the Talking Chop Podcast is here for another episode on a fine Monday evening.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman discuss the following topics in Episode 283:
- Atlanta fell to 0-4 despite hitting four home runs on Tuesday
- Wednesday was a notably better day, with two wins in the span of 14 innings
- After a day off on Thursday, the Braves kept it rolling with wins on Friday and Saturday
- Sunday night’s game was marred by controversy in the 9th inning
- Monday wasn’t as controversial, but it was just as maddening
- The Braves bolstered their depth by trading for both Orlando Arcia — in a deal involving two familiar pitching names from Atlanta — and Edgar Santana
- Chris Martin is on the injured list with a shoulder issue, which isn’t great
- Mike Soroka is shut down for a couple of weeks, which is not the best possible news
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.