Earlier this week, the Talking Chop Podcast convened for a somber episode, remembering both Henry Aaron and Don Sutton. In the moment, modern-day baseball seemed secondary and, quite honestly, that is still the case. With that said, there are some things to discuss through the lens of the 2021 Atlanta Braves.
Episode 272 arrives on a Saturday evening, with Brad Rowland and Eric Cole touching on the following topics:
- The rumor mill began churning this week with Atlanta and J.T. Realmuto, with a lot of angles to evaluate
- What happens if the Braves actually sign Realmuto? What kind of contract would it actually take?
- George Springer and Michael Brantley are off the market
- The Braves could still be active in the relief market
- Atlanta made a couple of waiver claims over the weekend that could matter for 2021
- Two prominent prospect lists came out in the last few days and Eric weighs in when comparing them to TC’s own rankings
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.