The 2020 regular season is over for the Atlanta Braves and it was a highly successful campaign. The Braves claimed the National League East crown for the third consecutive season and, in advance of the playoffs, the Talking Chop Podcast is here to put a bow on the 60-game sprint.
TC’s Brad Rowland, Eric Cole and Scott Coleman come together for Episode 244, with the following topics on the agenda:
- The injury bug snuck up on the Braves this week. It began with Cole Hamels and touched Max Fried, Austin Riley, Ronald Acuña and Chris Martin... which is not ideal
- Going through the week’s results, including the mid-week clincher, an absolute bomb from Acuña, a walk-off from Freddie Freeman and the debut of Pablo Sandoval in a Braves uniform
- What a year it was for Marcell Ozuna, who led the league in home runs
- Freeman certainly looks like the NL MVP
- A tease for Episode 245, previewing the upcoming three-game series against the Cincinnati Reds
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.