Good evening/morning, folks.
The Atlanta Braves did a thing on Thursday, inking free agent starting pitcher Dallas Keuchel to a (very) lucrative contract. With that in mind, the Talking Chop Podcast is back in emergency fashion and TC’s own Scott Coleman joins us for Episode 168.
Topics include the following:
- Here are the details of the contract
- Eating some crow on ownership actually spending some money
- Keuchel won’t be ready to go for a while and that means status quo... for a bit longer
- What kind of impact with Keuchel’s addition have on players like Kevin Gausman and Julio Teheran?
- The move isn’t without risk but, in the end, it’s also kind of a no-brainer
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, PlayerFM, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.