- Elliot Johnson - 2B
- Justin Upton - RF
- Freddie Freeman - 1B
- Evan Gattis - C
- Chris Johnson - 3B
- Andrelton Simmons - SS
- Dan Uggla - 2B
- BJ Upton - CF
- Freddy Garcia - P
Checking in on some traded away Braves:
- Martín Prado - .281/.330/.413 and 2.0 fWAR; Prado recovered after a rough start in his new home, but even at that, he's been worth his salary.
- Randall Delgado - 100 IP, 18% K%, 5% BB%, 4.04 ERA, 4.83 FIP; Delgado's done a pretty solid job for the Diamondbacks as his FIP is inflated by an 18% HR/FB rate. Not sure where his control came from.
- Nick Ahmed - .236/.288/.324 and 77 wRC+; Ahmed had a rough season.
- Zeke Spruill - 11 MLB IP, 5.56 ERA; Spruill has spent most of the year in AAA, where he's posted a 4.21 ERA.
- Brandon Drury - .300/.360/.498 and 137 wRC+; Drury really bounced back with a strong 2013. He's moved back to third permanently, which gives him a better chance of having future value.
- Cory Rasmus - Been about the same as he was here.
Overview: There's not much to report on Brian Flynn. He has a pretty basic repertoire all the way around. He didn't miss many bats in the minors, but he didn't walk many, either. Garden-variety lefty, though the 23-year-old seems to have picked things up a bit in 2013.