The date: Saturday, February 3rd
The time: 10am to 5pm
The place: Turner Field
- Atlanta Braves players, coaches, broadcasters, and alumni autograph sessions.
- Entertainment including the Tomahawk Team, Heavy Hitters drum line, face painters, and more in Fan Plaza.
- Big League Bullpen - Fans 14 and under can throw off the rubber in the Braves bullpen.
- Run the bases and shag fly balls in the outfield.
- Braves Clubhouse Tours- See where your favorite Braves hang their cleats.
- Play the interactive baseball skills games in Scout's Alley.
- Learn more about the Braves farm system at the Braves Affiliates Village in Scout's Alley.
- At Tooner Field young Braves fans can lose themselves in Ed, Edd N' Eddy's Maze; Climb high in the Codename: Kids Next Door Treehouse; sing along with Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi; and explore Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
They forgot to mention "stand in long lines to get autographs." Seriously! I went last year and enjoyed the Q&A sessions with Braves players on the fan plaza, but I didn't even think about trying to get in line for an autograph. The lines at 2pm stretched halfway around the back of the stadium - probably an hour's wait or more. You can check out the (poorly lit) pictures here at my old blog.