This post is to gather and share intel on the (best) way(s) to watch Braves games. Some of you are lucky enough to be in range of PeachTree TV, but many of us are not. Last year, the best deal I found was a late season MLBTV offer for something like twenty bucks. Count me among those willing to illegally stream the games, but I've not been able to find a way to do so on a Mac. I suspect many of us would love to hear the solutions that the most tech and internet savvy of our fellow fans have discovered.
I'm hoping that the responses to this post will include:
1) thoughts on MLB TV vs. their premium option and any knowledge of sales or packages
2) favorite websites to find links of game streams
3) a solution for mac users like myself that want to watch games and not buy MLB TV (until they offer a late season deal)
4) any other creative or rarely considered ways to watch the games
5) any extra loopholes that only apply to the world baseball classic and/or spring training
Thank you. I hope this post becomes a useful anchor for how and where to watch Braves games when outside the range of PeachTree TV