I think it would be fun to have a pick 'em between some stats for some players or team stats for this year. I will try to remember to check back at the end of the year and determine who got the most picks right. The winner will just get bragging rights for the offseason. I know some of these stats aren't the best way to evaluate players, but they are the easy ones to count so that's why I am doing them. You can vote tie if you think it will be a tie. You don't have to guess the final numbers, just what you think will be higher. If you want to guess the final number and do get it right, I'll make that an extra correct pick.
2. Jason Heyward RBI or Brandon Beachy Strikeouts?
4. Jason Heyward and Andrelton Simmons combined HR or Craig Kimbrel Saves?
5. Andrelton Simmons Batting Average or Juan Francisco OBP?
6. B.J. Upton Doubles or Justin Upton HR?
7. Justin Upton and B.J. Upton combined triples or Andrelton Simmons HR?
8. Kris Medlen Wins or Juan Francisco HR?
9. Brian McCann Triples or Gerald Laird SB?
10. Jason Heyward Strikeouts or Evan Gattis At Bats?
11. Craig Kimbrel Saves or Tim Hudson Walks?
12. Sean Gilmartin Games Started or Brian McCann SB?
13. Freddie Freeman Hits or Mike Minor Strikeouts?
14. Juan Francisco Doubles or Jason Heyward SB?
15. Tyler Pastornicky SLG or Jason Heyward OBP?
17. Evan Gattis AAA HR or Evan Gattis ML HR?
18. Jason Heyward Base on Balls or Chris Johnson RBIs?
19. Braves team BA or Brian McCann BA?
20. Braves World Series Championship or The rest of MLB World Series Championship?
This FanPost does not express the views or opinions of Talking Chop.