This is a list consisting of the team and individual statistics of the 2012 Atlanta Braves:
Runs Scored: 696
Runs Allowed: 600
Run Differential: +96
Team Line: AVG/OBP/SLG: .247/.320/.390
Team wRC+: 92 (10th in NL)
fWAR: 30.1 (4th in NL)
That is a small summary of the 2012 Braves, whose team ERA is much better than their team ERA of last year, 3.58.
I'd like to apologize up front for these two errors in the charts: 1) If BA, OBP, or SLG ends with a 0, it automatically eliminates it. For example, Prado's OBP is .360, so it is listed in the chart as 0.36, and 2) When listing the W-L records for pitchers, it will sometimes assume the record to be a date if it is less than 10. For example, Mike Minor's record is 11-10, so it automatically changes it to "10-Nov". So, I changed it to include the word "and", to eliminate that malfunction.
- Martin Prado set a career high in RBIs, with 70.
- Michael Bourn was 2nd in the NL in steals, with 42.
- Craig Kimbrel blew just 3 saves this season, compared to 8 last season.
- Jason Heyward, after just 9 steals and 14 HR last year, has had a 20/20 year this year, with 27 HR and 21 SB, just one of a select group this year to do so.
- Chipper Jones has ended his career with his 18th straight year of 10+ HR and 45+ RBI.
- Eric O'Flaherty, in his 4 years with Atlanta, has had an ERA of 1.95. (ERAs of 3.04, 2.45, 0.98, and 1.73).
- In 13 of Tim Hudson's 14 years in Major League Baseball, each year he's had at least 10 wins and no more than 12 losses. That one year is 2009, where he made just 7 starts due to Tommy John surgery.