It's that time of year again folks. We are now starting the second half of the season. It only seems right to throw out predictions for the rest of the season. Let's go with the 10 total, 5 Braves/5 MLB format. This is meant as fun, so go ahead and make some wild predictions!
- Proctor remains with the team, further pitching himself into irrelevance for the remainder of the season despite reason.
- Uggla becomes en fuego finishing with 38 dingerz.
- The tagteam of Schafer and McLouth remains a combination of our LF/CF/#4 outfielders.
- Hanson for Cy Young.
- Braves win 96 games and the NL East.
- Pirates finish over .500, with a highly unlikely and successful starting rotation.
- Roy Halladay suffers a serious injury, but Cliff Lee doesn't.
- Pujols finishes the season winning another MVP award despite the rough start.
- Yankees do not make the playoffs for a wealth of reasons.
- Mets stun (somewhat) and firesale - includes Reyes, Beltran, and Wright among others.
Well that's it. Go ahead and make your predictions!