This is your chance to send two Braves fans to the Sunday, June 19th Father's Day game against the Rangers at Turner Field. From the choices below, vote for the caption that you think is the best for the picture on the right. The top two vote-getters will be contacted by me on Monday.
- When asked if the gigantic picture of Dan Uggla was legitimately terrifying, Ryan Braun responded, "Is Prince Fielder a legitimate threat to your stash of potato chips?" (Jacob Peterson)
- Frustrated by his season-long slump, Dan Uggla decided to take a new approach to getting past the warning track. (Ivan the Great)
- Unable to scare opposing teams at the plate any longer, Uggla has resorted to having huge pictures of his face suddenly pop up anytime an opposing outfielder approaches the warning track. (AtlantaBravos)
- "I can’t explain it, guys. I was running toward the wall, and then I was just hit with this blinding light. When I came to, all I could see was the gentle smile of a large, glowing man. I felt at peace. And I knew then everything would be all right." (TheLetter2)
- And right then, Ryan Braun knew he would never leave Turner Field alive… (jjb5574)
Thanks again to Blimpie for sponsoring this contest. Visit the following links to help support our sponsor: