Schafer - CF
Prado - 3B
Heyward - RF
McCann - C
Uggla - 2B
Freeman - 1B
_________ - LF
Gonzalez - SS
P: Hudson, Hanson, JJ, Beachy, Minor, Teheran, Vizcaino
A few questions around the Bravos future:
- Is Prado the Braves future at 3B?
- How much longer is McLouth on the payroll?
- Who should the Braves try to sign in the OF? Upton? Pence? Rasmus?
- When can we expect to see a SS prospect (Lipka / Salcedo) move up to the big leagues? Or is it Gonzo and then trade for another?
- Do we have too many young, starting pitching prospects?
- Can we trade Lowe or a young pitching prospect for another bat in the OF?