I have been a good Braves fan this year. (Just ask my wife. She didn't see me from April-Sept of last year.) Even while I watched one of the most painful disentegrations that a baseball team can endure in Sept, I kept my cursing to a minimum & my T.V. is still intact. I still wore my Braves hat to work & endured the mocking from my fellow workers with integrity. This year I would like to write to you my Christmas list. Please do your best to leave these presents under the tree.
1. Please let Dan Uggla get off to a good start. He's traditionally a slow start guy. Last year was a little too traditional. (Even though the "Phoneix rising" thing was a joy to watch.)
2. Let Jason Heyward hit another opening day HR to make it 3 years in a row. And then, let him keep hitting HR's every game for the rest of the season so that he can regain his immortal status in our hearts.
3. Please change Freddie Freeman's pic on the ESPN stat page. I don't need to go into details.
4. Could you please set it up to where Joe does more talking than Chip during the broadcasts.
5. Please take the bad taste of September out of our mouths. Don't let "The Collapse" affect attendance at the Ted in 2012.
I'll leave some peanuts, cracker jack & a hot dog under the tree for you. Don't forget to say "Hi" to Rudolph for me. (Can he play S.S. by the way?)
That's my list. Do you guys have one?