Last year I read the most wonderfull bit on this site on where to go when going down to Spring training. I believe "CB" was the writer? I had set my plan in motion but because of my ongoing injury I did not think I could go and injoy myself...and opted to make sure I was at ATL on opening day! (God bless you Heyward!)
Well, Seeing that that time is upon us with the pitchers and the Chipster reporting in another week It would be nice to see an updated version of that post as I will again plan on making at least a weekend journey down I 95.
As I remember the jest of it here was some rules to follow that might allow you the best chance for some signings/sightings
1. Visit away stadiums....I think the top of the list was the Astros? (followed closely by Detroit?)
2. Rent a kid to take with you or a woman that might be mistaken as a _____ (fill in the blank).
3. Know their fricken name...(have a roster cheat sheet if your memory is fried)
4. Know where the bus pulls up at away games
5. When at WWoS Braves hang out in the back area where the Bullpens is are to catch famous former players and soon to be's
6. When meeting them have something original to say...."oh you are my most favorite player" might not not lead to getting more than one thing signed....
If there is anymore to the original post please do an update......Or if anybody else can offer up some points I know there will be willing ears!