Thought I would give a shout out here for fellow Braves fans. This league will last for the forseable future, and you will have enough roster place for minor league players on your bench if you wish to develop your team over the long run. Do NOT sign up if you will not be at the live draft Sunday at 4PM ET. This league...hopefully...will be a lot of fun, and i'm pretty organized so from a commisioner standpoint there won't be anything stupid that occurs. I have the league rules beneath: Just love baseball and be active in the league and all will be swell, Go Braves!!
READ THE RULES BENEATH
1A. Show up at the draft, or let me know that you will be presetting your draft lineup on the league page after joining. Showing up is preferable. Why would you join an Online Draft league if you don't draft? es loco
1. we have a 2 week inactivity rule, meaning i'll be monitoring your activity and if you have been found inactive for 2 weeks, you're going to be replaced. (Starting Week 2)
2. If a trade is offered to your team, please either accept or decline. do not ignore the offer or let it hang for weeks.
3. Keepers (I'll be asking every manager to name their 8 keepers a week after the trade deadline. (August 12))
4. if you finish 1st you'll draft 20th next season, if you finish 20th you'll draft 1st on the draft. (deliberately losing will be dealt with accordingly)
5. Be respectful to your co-managers, everyone loves a colorful attitude but there's a fine line between this and being an arrse.
6.No cheating, I mean c'mon let's enjoy this the right way. (I never understood people who cheats just to add some cred to their profile, I mean I'd rather lose than cheat)
6. Be active, have fun and we'll be seeing each other for years to come.