I figured I'd do this since yondaime has disappeared. So lets get started from the top...
Richmond 4, Durham 2
- Lillibridge, SS: 2/4, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 2B, 1 RBI, 3 SB
- Reyes, SP: 5 IP, 5 H, 2 ER, 4 BB, 5 K
- Ring, RP: 1 IP, 1 H, 0 ER, 2 BB
No one really stood out for Richmond tonight, it was a team effect. Lillibridge is still only hitting .221, thats very worrisome. Jo-Jo had a pretty bad outing, with all the walks. Ring was a horror show but lucked out
Mississippi - Off
Myrtle Beach 9, Salem 5
- Campbell, 3B: 3/5, 2 R, 1 2B, 1 3B
- Meija, 1B: 2/4, 2 R, 2 HR, 4 RBI
- Rohrbough, SP: 6 IP, 9 H, 4 ER, 1 BB, 6 K
Eric Campbell fell a homer short of the cycle and has his OPS creeping towards .900. Bad attitude or not, you can't ignore that. Rohrbough's debut at the Beach can be considered a mild success, as his strikeouts stay up, and the walks stay down.
Rome 9, Hagerstown 6
- Heyward, OF: 2/5, 1 R, 1 RBI
- Freeman, 1B: 2/3, 1 R, 1 2B, 1 RBI
- Coe, DH: 2/4, 2 R, 1 2B, 1 RBI
Chad Rodgers was just cruising along, then all hell broke loose in the third, and he couldn't get out. Heyward & Freeman are both around .900 with their OPS, and Heyward is still playing off his scorching July. A tip of the cap to the bullpen, who allowed 5 hits and 1 run in 6 1/3.
Danville 3, Kingsport 2
- Parra, OF: 2/4, 2 R, 2 2B, 1 RBI
- Clemens, SP: 6 2/3 IP, 4 H, 2 R (0 ER), 4 BB, 6 K
Great start from Paul Clemens, and all his peripherals are looking great so far. Camilo Parra's pair of doubles and runs are all the offense the Braves need tonight.
GCL Braves 5, GCL Indians 3
- DeVall, SP: 3 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 0 BB, 4 K
- Brooks, 2B: 4/5, 1 3B
- Hiller, OF: 2/4, 2 R, 1 3B, 1 HR, 3 RBI
BRETT DEVALL SIGHTING! He pitched well but was obviously on a pitch count. Bullpen did well in relieving him. Robert Brooks did a great job getting on base for the meat of the order, but they couldn't drive him in once. Layton Hiller has been struggling this offseason, but powered the Braves tonight.